NOTARY & Legal Document Assistant Svcs.


We offer flexible walk-in and mobile notary services to accommodate your busy schedule.  We can drive to your residence, place of business, or any other location to notarize your documents. 

Call to ask us about our LDA (Legal Document Assistant Services).  Our in-house LDA can assist you with Estate Planning, Quit Claim Deeds, Small Estates, Power of Attorneys, and other Estate Planning needs.

For other LDA Services, we can refer you to our friends at  Trinity Legal Doc & Notary Services.

Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:30 am -5 pm. Call or text (909)453-3443, you may also email us at for anything outside of those hours, or to book directly online visit our online booking portal here. 

We perform all types of notarial acts including Acknowledgments, Jurats, Proof of Execution, and more. 

Notary Fees:

Walk-ins – $15 per notarized signature
Mobile services in San Bernardino, Highland, Redlands, Fontana, Colton, Rialto, and surrounding IE cities start at– $30 travel fee +Signature fee ($15 per additional signature) – $20 extra fee for entering a medical/care facilities
Mobile services outside of San Bernardino, Colton, Riverside, Highland, Relands, and Rialto area–  Prices vary by distance traveled ($15 per additional signature)

Loan signing packets start at a $125 fee/signing​

LDA Fees* for Estate Planning:

Estate planning questions:

Family Revocable Living Trust Package $1200
Single Revocable Living Trust Package $995
Couple Will Package $650
Single Will Package $550
Last Will & Testament $275
Small Estate Affidavit -Starting at $200
Minor Child Power of Attorney $150
Minor Child Medical Consent $150
Durable Power of Attorney $195 
Health Care Power of Attorney $195
Quitclaim Deed $200
Interspousal Deed $200
Affidavit of Death $200

Life Insurance Policies

*Notary Fees are included

What is an LDA? VISIT -----
While neither a NOTARY or an LDA offer legal advice nor tell you what paper you need, below is a list of documents we typically notarize: 
(our notarization services are not limited to this list, call us with any questions that you may have.

  • Loan Packages
  • Business documents
  • Consent for Minor Travel
  • Medical and related forms
  • Deeds
  • DMV Forms
  • Power of Attorney
  • Affidavits
  • Prenuptials
  • Wills and Trusts
  • and many others.

Acceptable forms of ID:

  • Valid CA ID or Driver’s license
  • US passport
  • An inmate identification card issued by the California Department of Corrections and
  • Rehabilitation, if the inmate is in custody in a California state prison
  • Any form of inmate identification issued by a sheriff’s department, if the inmate is in
  • custody in a local detention facility

The following forms of identification are also acceptable as long as they contain a photograph, description, signature, and an identifying number:

  • A valid consular identification document issued by a consulate from the applicant’s country of citizenship, or a valid passport or Driver's License from the applicant’s country of citizenship
  • A driver’s license issued by another state or by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver’s licenses
  • An identification card issued by another state
  • A United States military identification card (note: current military identification cards might not contain all the required information)
  • An employee identification card issued by an agency or office of the State of California, or an agency or office of a city, county, or city and county in California
  • An identification card issued by a federally recognized tribal government